Imperative Defense is a veteran-owned self-defense school in Canal Winchester, OH, offering the best self-defense classes, concealed carry courses, and CPR training. Our instructors are experts in the realm of self-defense and safety with years of experience dealing with dangers and protecting people. Whether you want training in defending yourself and your loved ones, security contracting for events, or help with background checks, Imperative Defense will help you.
When you learn the art of self-defense, you need to learn from the best. Our staff is full of skilled veterans, police officers, and SWAT team members. Since 2014, we have trained civilians in the sensitive art of self-defense so they can stay safe and protect others. We believe you are your own best line of defense and we want you to be equipped with the skills to defend yourself when you need to most.
We offer individual sign ups, groups/teams, corporate training, and team building for the following:
- Self-defense - Learn how to defend yourself against attackers through a variety of proven techniques that will keep you safe.
- Concealed Carry - Carry your gun safely and with confidence. Our concealed carry course, upon successful completion with your certificate of competency, will allow you to apply for your concealed carry permit in Ohio.
- CPR Training - Get certified and learn how to save anyone in need of CPR and first aid through proven techniques
*Contact us for more information on group discounts regarding classes and training for small groups, corporate training, and team building activities.
We also offer additional services:
- Guard Services - Armed or unarmed services for events hosting executives and dignitaries. We do not do security contracting for bars, apartment complexes, and the like.
- Security Consulting - On-site vulnerability assessments for individuals and businesses.
- Background checks - With our technology, we are mobile and can bring the background check equipment to you or schedule appointments for on-site meetings.
Call Imperative Defense at (614) 548-0309 today to set up a consultation.